Monday 11 November 2019

A Christmas sprite

Good morning, it is getting much colder now and we really are speeding towards Christmas...just 44 days to go..ho ho ho! The shops are selling their 2019 festive baubles. I spotted these the other day...so festive and wintry.
It is time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image. I was inspired by the wintry baubles to make something festive to show how incredible versatile the Beautiful soul girl is
When I first saw this set my first thoughts were to make her into a Christmas sprite. I'm sorry the photo below has shadow but it is getting darker in my garden studio now. It will soon be time for me to retreat indoors again to craft. I blended wilted violet, mermaid lagoon and pumice stone distress oxides across a piece of watercolour card. I then stamped the medium snowflake from Snow is falling ( this set has sold out on the web site but you may well find it at your local stockist or craft shows) in white ink.
Once dry I stamped the girl using Versafine ink.
I stamped and white embossed the swirl and snowflakes from the
and a festive sentiment from Sentimental Christmas

I then stamped and white embossed some more small snowflakes in her hair. 
Here is my finished sprite.
And a couple of close ups;I added some blue pen as icy lipstick....brr she looks very chilly doesn't she! 
And one last shot.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Sweet stampin 1/3 Make your own background
Addicted to stamps 1/3 anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge anything goes
Crafter's Castle 3/3 anything goes
Love to craft 3/3 anything goes
Mix it up 3/5 anything goes
A bit more time to craft 3/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door 3/3 anything goes
Addicted to stamps and more anything goes
Crafty Calendar 2/3 cute and girly
Penny Black and more 1/3 Christmas
Craft Stamper take it make it 2/3 November anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

This really is a wonderful new release and I am having such fun with them. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. She is like the Snow Queen bringing winter. Love the background as well. Today we are supposed to have a winter storm coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sprite in her 'Frozen' colours!
    Happy new week my dear ... we've just had a hail shower here!!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank a for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge so this beauty what a wonderful stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Don't forget The Christmas Kickstart Challenge if you've got snow on your cards until next Tuesday, Jane! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dotty Jo thanks..I just checked that out but I am unable to join you as I exceed the max no of challenges! Xx

      Delete
  5. All of your projects are lovely, though I have to say I'm especially charmed by Daisy's creations too. Wishing her a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card design, Jane. Wishing little Daisy a
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!*
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and modern card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful original Christmas card in lovely colours. Thanks for sharing at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. You created such a beautiful background and card!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool, artsy and festive card. Love the blended background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The background you created is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your project at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x