Wednesday 27 November 2019

Raindrops at Wisley

I visited Wisley RHS gardens again recently with my dear blogging friend Brenda. We try to meet up every few months and we both love to see the changing seasons at this wonderful Surrey gem.
We are usually lucky with the weather but this time it was pretty drizzly however the word pretty really does fit what Mother Nature showed us that day.

Just look at the beauty of these raindrops suspended from the shrubs and plants.



 The loss of leaves also exposed the gorgeous lichens on the branches of the trees and shrubs. 
 and revealed wonderful twisted shapes.
I took lots of photos and I will share some more next week. 

So my card today is a very autumnal one made for Dotty's. 
 I used a Lili of the Valley simply print digi and stamped the sentiments adding some autumnal die cuts which I cut from some inky leftovers. 

I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

Try it on Tuesday 1/3 Inspired by a song or Christmas carol mine just has to be Singing in the rain!
Crafty cardmakers 1/3 no patterned paper
Pixie's snippets playground #366
Cutie pie challenge add an animal
Lil patch of crafty friends 1/3 anything goes
A bit more time top craft 1/3 anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x




12 comments:

  1. Oh your photos are so beautiful Jane!!! Really pretty images.
    Gorgeous little card too.:)
    Happy Wednesday my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Jane and a lovely card. It is so nice when you can see beauty in the wet, damp horrible days we are having here.Your photos are superb..and yes wonderful inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos Jane - isn't Nature wonderful. Love your snippets card so cute and perfect for Autumn days!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I love that you share them with us. I love your card as well! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Singing in the Rain for us! The photos are great and I love your card! Thank you so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. I really hope I can get to Wisley one day! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos and a very beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image on this beautiful card. Great pictures Jane. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the waterdrop photos. Too bad I live too far away to join your blog buddy walks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge, your photos are beautiful

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sweet card and characters, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x Beautiful photography

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining our "No patterned paper" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a lovely week and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x