Monday 2 March 2020

2020 Vision

Good morning it's time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image...and yes it features the awesome new 2020 Vision stamp set again. Do you think I like it just a bit?
For this make I decided to create a piece with the eye masked to keep the white white! I shared this rainbow version on social media last week and at the recent Create It show.
This is what I got up to. I stamped the main image using black Versafine and clear embossed it.
On a scrap of card I roughly stamped just the eye and cut out a mask
I placed the mask over the eye and added some Infusions and a spritz of water.
 Once dry, with the mask still in place, I added some antique linen and broken china distress oxide.
 I stamped out 1 of the awesome sentiments from the set and decided to cut them into cloud shapes as I felt my piece had a real "sky" feel to it. I edged them with more blue ink.
 I then removed the mask and added blue glitter pen to the eye and some white accents to some of the bubbles. I then added Glossy Accents which you can see in the finished photos.
Here is my finished card
 a close up
 and one last shot.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
The house that stamps built 3/3 anything goes
Through the craft room room door 3/3 anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember that the new release is out now. You can buy it here on the website or from your local stockist.

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and vidoes where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

  Pinterest  here

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

If you would like to see me in action remember that I am demonstrating again on Thursday 19th and Friday 20th March at the NEC Birmingham Creative Craft show for Stampers Grove. The show runs 19-22nd March.  I will be sharing lots of tips and techniques, all  the new Visible Image stamps and stencils release plus lots of the wonderful oldies too. Thank you to everyone who came to see me at the recent Farnborough Create It show, your support and kind words are so appreciated.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Love this blue version of your eye!!!
    Happy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this is amazing! Wow, the background is stunning and the stamps create a fantastic card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm . . . I thought I already commented on this, but I guess not. Anyway; it is really fabulous!! Very "eye" catching! ;) Seriously, I love the colors you used and how you left the eye white. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x