Sunday 15 March 2020

More stamps and nature inspiration for STAMPlorations

It is time for my 2nd DT project for our current 
 Theme and Photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations
You can see my teamis reminder projects here All the details of the challenge can be found here
You can choose to go with the nature theme or chose to go with something from the photo; perhaps the colours or image..or as I always love to challenge myself to do...both! If it is not obvious just let us know on your post.

I worked with the following awesome products and have added live links to them in my post. Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts! Shery ships internationally at very low cost too.

For my 2nd card I used these gorgeous STAMP products.
A cup of Roses
 a sentiment from Always tea time
 and a die from the Crazy double running stitch die set
This is what I got up to;
I stamped the cup of roses onto watercolour card and coloured it with my Zig pens.
I fussy cut it out.
 I made a background using Brushos and distress spray.
I used the stitched labels die to cut a panel and stamped the sentiment at the top.
Then I put everything together. 
Here is my make.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Love to craft 2/3 anything goes
Dragonfly dreams 2/3 make it feminine
Craft stamper take it make it 2/3 anything goes
Creative artiste 2/3 anything mixed media
Cute card Thursday 1/3 celebrate
Not just cards 1/3 anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends 1/3 #128
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes

It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winners.  You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again  this is the link here to the challenge with all the info you need.

Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts!


Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Jane!!
    Take care lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is better over a cup of tea! Very pretty. I like the stitching detail. All the little things make your creations special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for tea! Such a sweet card for any pink lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the background! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, a super card for any tea lover. The colours look great and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card with a beautiful background, I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such striking colours in the background hun, I love them

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month
    Stay Safe, Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x