Monday 16 March 2020

Galloping horses for Visible Image

Good morning, it is time for my fortnightly design team project for Visible Image stamps. Today I am sharing my first project with the 3rd of the 3 new release larger A5 sets.
It is called Revolution

My fellow design team members have recently shared several lovely projects using the large musketeer face stamp so I thought I would try something with the other fab stamps in this set.
I also wanted to use the new Renaissance stencil which has so many gorgeous patterns within it.

I had a play with a couple of designs and colours 
but settled on the one below. This is how I made it. First I blended candied apple distress ink through the centre of the stencil and then added faded jeans. You don't need to be perfect with any lines as the inks blend so well together. 


I stamped and embossed the galloping horse
I then stamped the flourish stamps in a pattern
I stamped out the words onto snippets of card and distressed their edges. I also stamped the large and small fleur-de-lis onto gold card and also cut them out.
Then it was time to put everything together.
Here is my finished card.
with some close ups;

and 1 last shot
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Love to craft 3 /3 anything goes
Craft stamper take it make it 3/3 anything goes
Creative artiste 3/3 anything mixed media
Crafty catz anything goes/optional boys and their toys
Not just cards 2/3 anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today. The new release is available now. You can buy it here on the website or from your local stockist.

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and vidoes where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

  Pinterest  here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

And I have a little heads up to give you...Visible Image will be back on your TV screens again very soon. Stay tuned for all the details.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x



4 comments:

  1. A fabulous set Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I do love a bit of French!
    Happy Monday lovely, stay safe,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love it. Thank you for entering our challenge at Not Just Cards. Good luck.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's March Anything Goes challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x