Monday 27 April 2020

A sparkling rainbow Monday with Visible Image

Good morning, a fortnight has rolled round and it is time for my regular Monday design team post for Visible Image. Did you know that aside from the Visible Image business page on Facebook they also have a private group page where everyone adds their inspiration? If not do check out this link. There is another very good reason for joining us over there as there is a Rainbow challenge which runs until 30th April. It has really inspired everyone to get out their Visible Image stamps and create some gorgeous rainbow creations. There are also so fab prizes up for grabs so do come over and join in with the fun. The winners are drawn by random so everyone has an equal chance of winning and it is open to entries worldwide. There is also no limit to your entries, now that is win win in my books!

For my Monday Make today I decided to make a rainbow inspired piece and used a set which I do not get out often enough. I know I say this a lot but it is awesome and if you would like 20% off it keep reading to the bottom of my post. I thought that the sentiment too was just perfect for these socially isolated times we find ourselves in.
Sparkle in the rain

I created a rainbow background using my distress ink sprays adding water and allowing them to "rain" down the card.
Once competely dry I stamped the sentiment in black and clear embossed it. I stamped my umbrella lady and embossed using WOW sparkly glitter embossing powder. This gave her an incredible sparkle, always so hard to catch on camera.
Next I got out my lovely Kaleidoscope ink pad from years back and stamped some rainbow rain
and added some sequins. I added some puddles with the same ink using the fab puddle stamp.
 By adding Glossy accents it allowed them to smudge a little and look even more realistic.
To finish off I matted her onto black card and added a white gel pen highlight around her.
Here is my finished Rainbow Umbrella lady.
with a couple of close ups
and 1 last shot;
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Addicted to stamps and More 2/3 anything goes
The house that stamps built 2/3 anything goes
Stamping sensations 1/3 Somewhere over the rainbow
Simon says stamp Monday Create a scene
Alphabet challenge 3/3 A is for anything goes
A bit more time to craft 2/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door 1/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

There is also a fab discount code for now KEEPSTAMPING which will give you 20% off everything on the website. This just perfect for crafters who are sending out cards to help raise people's spirits at this time. Visible Image is a small husband and wife team who are still shipping here in the UK and abroad for as long as they are able to . 

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.


Our Rainbow challenge has 4 more days to run, with some great prizes. The link is above. Perhaps you might join us and then send what you have made to someone you care for and cannot see in person for now? 

Back soon,

Stay safe and stay creative,

Bye for now,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful designed project, love the image and papers, as always it's a gorgeous post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong hat on there Jane! It's a great background, many thanks for joining in with our April 'Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blue sparkly lady Jane .... I'll try not to let the rain dull my sparkle but it does tend to do that .... sun is still shining here, although rain is forecast!!
    Happy safe new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I LOVE your rainbow rain and all the fabulous sparkle on your image! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You created a wonderful rainy rainbow coloured background for the sparkly lady. A great card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - great directions . Lisa Through the Craftroom Door-anything goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the background, and I'm always smitten by sparkles and Glossy Accents! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. The background is great and I love the touch of sparkle. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon at the ATSM Challenges!! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x