Monday 20 April 2020

My final Things with Wings special for STAMPlorations

Unbelievable this is the 4th and final installment of my Things with Wings special post for STAMPlorations. 

My first was last October which you can see here and since then I have shared posts in December here and in February here. It is incredible how quickly these months have flown by. 
You can find all the details for this month's post here

For my first project today I decided to make a spring time bird card.
I used the some birds stencil
I wanted to just use the birds in flight so I masked off the bigger birds and used some gold embossing paste on a inky background to create my birds in flight background
Once dry it had this lovely gold translucency.
To finish my card I die cut the trio of birds in gold glitter and black from this set
For the birds
and the make a wish in gold and black. 

Here is my finished card;
with a close up
For my 2nd card I went for a more simple background.
I stamped a design in black and clear embossed using the
Bliss sentiment
and the dragonflies from
winged things
I then got out my distress ink to create a blended background.
I added some glitter layering pen and then glossy accents 



If you leave a comment here and/on the store blog you could also be the lucky randomly chosen winner of a $15 gift code to spend on the website. One winner will be chosen from all the comments left on the special April Things with wings posts.

Remember if you would like to buy any of the products I have used from the website just enter my code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout to get 20% off on top of any current discount being offered.This is a direct link to the web site

I have really enjoyed making all my projects for my Things with wings specials and I really hope that you enjoyed them too. 
Thank you so all much for all your lovely comments. 

Stay safe.

Bye for now,

Jane x

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the stencil designs, dies and stamps you used! Nice detail with the black shadow on the 'Make a Wish' sentiment too.... I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards...like the various techniques you used to create these vibrant cards. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your backgrounds and those sparkle birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPRING IS HERE and the gold birds are really pretty on that background, which looks almost like a sunset! Perfect choice for glossy accents on those sweet dragonflies wings. Bright and beautiful...thanks. and please be safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty--I like your sparkly birds and shiny dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great backgrounds - love your things with wings art TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work on
    both cards. Love
    the backgrounds.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved both cards and the sentiments were so perfect for this new world we're all learning to live in.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness Jane how much has changed since your first one!!!
    Love those glittery birdies ... and there are those fruit salad colours again! :)
    Happy Tuesday my dear, stay safe,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! I love birds! Really loving your colouring combo on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning works of art, Jane. Love the first card's mixed media style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful projects! Love your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So striking! I love the way you used the birds in flight stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! Both cards are beautiful and that background on the first card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS cards!
    LOVE your SPARKLING birds against the AMAZING background with the shimmering gold birds, ADORE your second card, the sentiment is sweet, your ink blending makes it POP and the dragonflies the perfect finishing touch - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects. I love the sparkly green birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both projects are amazing! I really love the background in the first project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic projects, I love your techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x