Wednesday 15 April 2020

More inspiration for the April STAMPlorations theme and photo prompt challenge

Hello I am back with my 2nd DT project for our current 
 Theme and Photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations
All the details of the challenge can be found here
You can choose to go with the flight theme or chose to go with something from the photo; perhaps the colours or image..or as I always love to challenge myself to do...both! If it is not obvious just let us know on your post.

I always like to try to challenge myself so I used both the theme and photo as my inspiration.
I worked with the following awesome products and have added live links to them in my post. If you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts! Shery ships internationally at very low cost too.
Flutterby stencil
a butterfly from fluttery
and a birthday sentiment from
I made my background with spray inks and then added crackle paste through the stencil.
 To add my circles I use used Versfine Clair inks through the bubble stencil
and made this background.
I stamped one of the butterflies onto a piece of inky mop up card and made a banner for my sentiment.

Here is my finished card;

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Craft stamper take it make it 3/3  anything goes
The cutie pie challenge Bunnies, bear and Bs my Bs are my butterflies
Sparkles Monthly 1/3 spring is in the air
Fab 'n funky 1/3 spots and/or dots
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes

It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winners.  You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again  this is the link here to the challenge with all the info you need.

Remember if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the check out you can get an additional 20% off on top of any existing discounts!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Awe that is such a pretty card Jane, love the colours!
    Have a lovely evening my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks fab. I love the crackle paste through the stencil, adds great texture. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. read this article Custom packing boxes which can help you to design boxes of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation Jane. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining in with the Cutie Pies. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning technique, I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x