Monday 24 May 2021

May flowers with Visible Image

Good morning it's time for my fortnightly blogged design team post for Visible Image. Today I am mixing up 2 of the fabulous new A5 stamp sets which are for sale now on their website or worldwide from your local stockists. I used;

 Where flowers bloom 

I decided to make an 8 X 6" card. This is what I got up to. I made a background with this mix of distress inks.

I added some collage stamping a stamp from the  Where flowers bloom set and also used the string stamp.

I embossed the large flower 3 times using Wendy Vecchi cactus flower embossing powder.

I stamped and cut out 1 large and 2 small butterflies from The butterfly effect and coloured them using these distress inks.

I added a little Blueprint sketch ink to their edges.

I also stamped out one of the sentiments from  The butterfly effect cut it out and matted it onto black card. I then put everything together.

Here is my finished card

with a couple of close ups;



and one last shot.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Allsorts anything with happy, bright and sunny colours

A gem of a challenge anything goes

We love to create anything goes

Crafty Catz anything goes

 All the Visible Image links are listed below


Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

I have also started up a Visible Image  Artist trading card swap over on their customer page. 46 swappers including several of the Design team took part in the first "Just be you" one. This was my swap for May using the Beautiful soul set which I sent off to my swap partner.

I actually made 4 as I keep one, send one to my granddaughter and I also swapped one elsewhere.

We had huge fun in May, the folder in the group is so inspiring to look through and see everyone's makes. The sign up for the 2nd swap is open now, until 28th May. If you would like to join in please go to the Customer Group Facebook page. Just drop a message to Visible Image to join the group if you are not already a member. Everyone worldwide is welcome to join us. Visible Image ATCs have been flying all over the world!

There will be lots more makes shared in the coming weeks using the fab new release so do check out the website and follow on social media. I do not blog everything I make so if you would like to check  me out on Instagram you then won't miss anything.  This is the link to my account, @jane.tyrrell

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x



6 comments:

  1. Love your butterfly and the hot pink flowers set against that bluish backdrop. Very imaginative. I also love that lady you created 4 times..each one unique even though it is the same woman and same technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane .. it's great that you can mix and match your stamps, it certainly makes them more versatile!
    happy new week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautifully coloured and designed card, thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Till

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x