Wednesday 19 May 2021

Spring fling 2021 hop and party time at STAMPlorations

Hello and a very warm welcome to the 2021 Spring fling event over at STAMPlorations 
I am delighted to be taking part together with some of the STAMPgirl teamies. You will find all the details here

There are some awesome prizes up for grab including;

blog hop prizes:
3 winners of a $7 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs

linky prizes:
2 winners of a $12 prize code
1 winner of a $25 prize code

 PLUS
extra prizes:
a few surprise winners randomly drawn from their social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products so don't forget to also leave a comment on my post today!

The hop and linky are open until June 7. The winners announced on June 10 in their May winners post.

For my make I wanted to showcase the gorgeous new "Quick card fronts" which Shery has in the store. I used the set called Spring florals which are available to buy here. You get 8 card fronts in a pack and they are the most AWESOME thickness and quality. If you want to make quick quality cards then these are a must buy. 
You can just use them as they are or they are fun to add a little stamping to.

This is what I did;
First I die cut the thanks word die in purple glitter card and stuck it on the card front. Then I stamped and cut out the butterfly from Blossom like a butterfly


 I also stamped and cut out some flowers from It's a girl thing;sunshine
I stamped a few more flowers onto a background of blue card and then added the card front to finish.

Here is my finished make

with a close up;

and one last photo

One last thing to tell you that there is an amazing 45% off selected Spring themed products. 
Just click via this link; SPRING FLING and use the code SPRINGFLING45 at checkout.
You cannot combine my unique STAMPGIRLJANE 20% off discount with the above code but you can still get your usual 20% off everything else if you use it. 
Remember that if you order more than $15 of product from the website (after discounts and before shipping) and quote my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at checkout not only can you get 20% off your order,  you can also choose a product for FREE up to the value of $7! Here is a link to the website.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to leave a little comment before you go as there are prizes for that too! Do check out my fellow teamies work, this is the link again to the post; here

I will be back with some more Spring fling inspiration on 31st May. I have used another of the card fronts from this set and made a different thank you card. 

Bye for now,

Jane x 

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jane ...love the sparkly 'thanks'!
    Enjoy the rest of your week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterfly and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colors of this card and how you stamped some extra elements to make the design your own besides just using a card front. By the way I love those card fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Spring card with the addition of the butterfly and flowers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! The butterfly is stunning and is perfect with the floral card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The splatters are a good idea. I LOVE how natural splatters look...I am going to remember to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. That butterfly is so pretty with the Card Front.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great framing. I like the use of the images around the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x