Monday 10 May 2021

A butterfly rainbow for Visible Image

Hello I am super excited today as not only is it my fortnightly design team blogging post today for Visible Image but I can also reveal my first make with one of their 3 brand new A5 stamp sets!

For my first sample I used the gorgeous Butterfly Frenzy set.

which can be pre ordered here. Worldwide release date is 21st May.
To showcase it I made a canvas and as I could not decide which colours to use, I went for them all....a rainbow of butterflies!  

This is what I got up to; I took my distress stain sprays and sprayed across an A4 sheet of watercolour paper, adding water and allowing plenty of drippage. 

I then stamped around the edges with the "collage" element stamps which are really gorgeous in this set. There is a butterfly flourish (seen in the final photos) and these lovely circles.


I stamped the large butterfly, coloured it with zig markers and cut it out minus the antenna.
I stamped out 9 small butterflies and cut them out in the same way. I coloured them in a shades of 1 or 2 colours.

I also stamped the sentiments and matted then on black card, adding my signature glossy accents to the circles/bubbles. Finally I adhered it to mount board. It is A4 size and destined for my little granddaughter who adores all things butterflies and spotted this! 

Here it is;

with some close ups




and one final shot;
This set will be going onto my all time favourite stamps set list (Yes I know this list constantly grows  but this really is a real stunner of a set).

I would like to enter my butterfly canvas into the following challenges;

Simon says stamp Monday feminine
Simon says stamp Wednesday feminine

 All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. This is the link to the new release. 

There will be lots more makes shared in the coming weeks using this fab new release so do check out the website and follow on social media. I do not blog everything I make so if you would like to check  me out on Instagram you won't miss anything.  This is the link to my account, @jane.tyrrell

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x






3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely stunning. I can see this framed and hanging on the wall. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this! You have such great imagination because when I saw the dripped background I thought, let’s see what abstract idea she will create. To me, that background looks like trees with the butterflies in the foreground. The bright colours and the painted butterflies creates a stunning page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe your butterflies are wonderful Jane ... really pretty!
    Happy new week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x