Thursday 13 May 2021

A tag for Paris

Hi everyone it's time for my 2nd design team make for Country View Challenges.  For my first make I made this set of Paris inspired Artist trading coins and shared some photos from my last trip to Paris 10 years ago.

 If you missed it you can see it here
This time I decided to make use of some of the masterboard I had left over from those ATCs.
I stamped the tag with some text and then added strips of the leftover masterboard.


I added a heart, some tiny text stickers and a stamp of the Eiffel Tower to finish it off.
Here it is;
with a couple of close ups


and one final shot;

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our May "We'll always have Paris" challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 

You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that UK postage and packing from CVC is free on all orders over £7.50! Once again all the details for the May challenge can be found  here.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Bye for now

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... love all things French!!!
    Happy Thursday lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Jane, I really like how you've created this. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool use up of the masterboard, Jane! Love your tag!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your scraps, Jane! Again perfect for the theme... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x