Tuesday 1 November 2022

Tags for November

Hello and welcome to November. It's time for our penultimate challenge of 2022 over at Country View Challenges and the theme for the month is "Tags". So for this month we would like to see tags only for your entries.

You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

My granddaughters' 9th birthday is on 11th so I decided to make her a tag for her presents. I used the hilarious new Mischievous cats dies from Tim Holtz which are on the website here . I teamed them up with a distress stain strain background and a lovely sentiment from the new Visible Image "Better days ahead" stamp set, which is available here. 

This is what I got up to;

I sprayed villainous potion, mermaid lagoon and chipped sapphire stains on a tag. I added some spritzes of water then dried it. 

I die cut a number 9 in purple card
and lots of the  Mischievous cats from plain and inky mop up card. I added my own faces and a few tail and paw details. 
I chose these 3 cheeky ones for my tag. 
I stamped and white embossed the sentiment onto the bottom of the tag
and then put everything together.
Here is my finished tag;
I also made a matching card for Daisy  using some of my other die cut cats;
The birthday sentiment is from the Visible Image Lost for words stamp set available here; 
So here is one final shot of my tag.

I will be back on the 29th November with my 2nd make which has a festive feel to it. 

++++++++Before I go, a little heads up++++++  I am hosting a creative Christmas card workshop on 24th November at Dotty's teahouse in Carshalton, Surrey where I sell my one of a kind handmade cards. We will be using distress inks and the Visible Image Christmas robin set. I am planning a fun festive event which includes 2 hours tuition in a small group setting. This is the link to my post with all the details. 
I am planning a fun festive event and mince pies and hot drinks will be served too. You can book directly on Dotty's website or by telephone. The details are all here.

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month. Once again here you can find all the details for our November challenge here.
Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Loving your design and those Mischievous cat Thinlits with the faces you added - perfect 😊. I bet your granddaughter loved them too! Thanks for the inspiration and Happy November! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Daisy will love the cats ... I can't believe she's nine already!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag - I can't get enough of these dies! Love the texture in your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous tag, I love these cats! Take care and have a very happy November, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Daisy will be 9 soon! Happy birthday to her! Her grandmother made her a fantastic tag! Have a great November xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colours, and the cats dies are fab! I bet your grand daughter loved her card and tag.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Jane. Daisy will love it! Have a great November!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag, Jane! Great colours! <3
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x