Friday 6 November 2015

Counting down to Christmas guest designing for the Cardathon from Scrap rendez-vous

Now that Guy Fawkes night is over it really is the race to Christmas, which is just 49 days away.
Recently I went to Harrods with my Mum to see the Christmas decorations, our annual jaunt.

 Harrods is my favourite shop in the world!
 It was great to see all the Christmas displays


Today I am thrilled to be a part of the Christmas cardathon over at Scrap Rendez-vous an event being organised by a dear blogging friend of mine Alex of Art scrap and More and her friends.


The concept behind the CARDATHON is to feature a different card-maker every single day during the month of November. The guest designer shares an original sketch + card on the theme of Christmas / the Winter Holidays. The idea is to encourage and inspire ScrapRDV's readers to create their own cards while getting to know other accomplished card-makers...Just use the link here

I have designed a sketch and a card for the event.
Today I  can only give you a little sneak peek of my card on my blog so you need to click on the link above to see my card and sketch. But tomorrow, if you would like to pop back, I will be showing a full reveal and a tutorial of how I made my card.

Here is my sneak peek

Until tomorrow...............


Jane x

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest spot Jane, off I go to check out what ups with that glitter!
    Hugs :)
    My Little Craft Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful card Jane, sorry couldn't get my comment to stick over there.

      Delete
    2. I also tried Pamellia and mine disappeared as well! Thanks for trying x

      Delete
  2. Love seeing those festive Christmas decoration and Harrods! I'll be right over to join you and your mum! Good luck with your card and Congratulations too.
    xoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it's only 49 days until Christmas, I am totally disorganised this year. Congrats on being Guest Designer, not heard of Cardathon so must check it out.
    Have a lovely weekend. I'm off to Andy Skinners workshop this weekend.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Jane

    First, thank you so much for honoring us with your presence in the 2015 CARDATHON!
    Love seeing Harrod's, it has to me my very favorite as well ;)
    You had a beautiful sunny day there!

    HUgs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Harrods always puts on a great show for Christmas!
    Congratulations on you guest post, I'll check back tomorrow to see your masterpiece!
    46 days to the solstice then, happy days. :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. thanks for showing a bit of the lovely displays at Harrods! I will likely never get to see it in person so I appreciate you showing it to me. I would want too many of the CK things! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks wonderful Jane - must pop over for a full look! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x