Wednesday 19 April 2017

Spring 2017 at Dotty's Teahouse

Last Thursday I took my parents down to Dotty's where we enjoyed a lovely lunch. They loved the tearooms and its wonderful vintage feel.
The window was dressed all ready for Easter.

Inside was busy and there is always such a great atmosphere. Rebecca and her staff were busting around serving everyone with a smile.


After my sandwiches I just had to try a piece of delicious moist carrot cake...
well it would be rude not to wouldn't it 😉

I could see from our table that my cards I sell there were neat and tidy. There has been a rush on my wedding and new baby boy cards recently so I stocked those up with a couple of new designs.
 If you are ever near Carshalton in Surrey do pop in. Dotty's is at 108 High Street, SM5 3AE and is open most days.

So my card for challenges today is a new baby one. Our own new grandbaby is due very soon now. We do not know the sex and today's card is for a new baby boy from the shelves of Dotty's Tea House.

I have used a digi from Lili of the Valley. The backing paper is First Edition. Dies are by Memory Box , The Works and Cheery Lynn.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

The ribbon girl 1/3 use any image
Simon Says stamp Wednesday 3/5 spring colour inspiration
Crafty calendar April showers/ spring
Crafty friends animals or birds
The Cutie Pies challenge bunnies or chicks
Artistic Inspirations 1/3 anything goes
Crafting from the heart 1/3 anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends 1/3 anything goes
Sparkles Monthly 1/3 fave colour combo I use blues and green so much!
Noor flowers

Thanks for stopping by today and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me. They are much appreciated.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

15 comments:

  1. That tender card !!!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love that sweet image! Wonderful design! Love the cute paper too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,

    Love all the photos and Dotty's!
    Yum, now I'm craving carrot Cake ;-)
    Your card is absolutely darling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Jane! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Easter window display and you are so right it would have been so rude not to have had that slice of cake!! ;)
    Love your little card.....I wonder if your new grandbaby will be blue or pink!! :)
    V xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jane… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Baby card is adorable and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore it when you take us to Dottie's! Your parents must have loved it there and must be very proud that your cards on display, front and center! I bet you are so excited about grandchild #2 to arrive soon.. I can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see some photos! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their wonderful window displays. Mmmmmm might be time soon for me to come and have a coffee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I would dearly love to go there for lunch and a little pudding!
    You are lucky to have such a wonderful place to sell your cards and they are lucky to have you.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never turn down carrot cake, I say! Great display of cards, and lovely to hear they're selling so well. The springtime bunny is adorable - I'm sure it'll be another one that flies off the shelves.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. very sweet card, what a gorgeous image!

    thank you so much for joining in with the Cutie Pie challenge.....we hope to see you again very soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cute creation Jane. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe, this is soooo cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Wish I stayed a lot nearer to Dotty's it looks right up my street! Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x