Monday 24 June 2019

A guardian angel

Good morning, well the sun seems to have  returned and my pots in my garden and my lawn are loving it. The bees are enjoying themselves immensely when the sun does shine between the showers.

 and my acers look very healthy. 
It's time for my Monday design team make for Visible Image and I am continuing to share my first samples with the brand new stamp release. The release went live on Saturday and you can now buy them on line or at your local stockist. Today it is the turn of the amazing 
As you well know I am a crafter who rarely creates anything spooky this side of Halloween so I want to show today that this set can have a very "light" side to it, simply by making the wings lighter and using the 3 gorgeous bird stamp which come in the set
I started with a background using a real "mix of media!"

Once dry I cut it to size, stamped the angel in black, masked his chest and then stamped and white glitter embossed the wings.
I stamped the sentiments and the gorgeous birds and added some colouring to the image.
I also stamped and white glitter embossed some of the bubbles, adding Glossy Accents for some shine and depth.
Here is my guardian angel.
With a couple of close ups;

and 1 final shot.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Lil patch of crafting friends 3/3 anything goes
Sparkles 3/3 no patterned paper
A bit more time to craft 3/3 anything goes
Addicted to stamps and more 1/3 anything goes
Creative moments 1/3 anything goes
A gem of a challenge 1/2 anything goes
Crafter's castle 1/3 anything goes

The new stamps are now on general release from the web site or from your local stockist.

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

So there is my version of the "Guardian angel", nothing "dark" about him at all...just a rich glow of life and protection. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x



4 comments:

  1. wow .. what a stunning angel!!!
    Happy new week my friend .... have fun enjoying it!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours & art work Jane. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bee and Acer photos.. we call them Maples here and I love them. Such a nice card!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a stunnig mixed media piece! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x