Friday 28 June 2019

Flowers in June

I so love this time of the year, when my pots and hanging baskets  are flowering away and giving me so much pleasure
while looking out of the kitchen window, gazing out from my studio or just being out there enjoying the colours and the hum of the bees and insect they attract.
I took these photos in the week.



 I also have a single sunflower planted in the garden, a giant snail took the other one!
Fingers crossed this one survives and blooms.

My card today is a new baby card, these are always popular sales at Dotty's Teahouse where I sell my cards. If you are in the area do pop by, you can sip tea from vintage tea cups, poured from real tea pots using a tea strainer! All the cakes are homemade and delicious, something for everyone. And yes of course she also sells coffee.You will find Dotty's in the High Street, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2EP. 
I am appearing there very soon in a "Meet the Maker" event on Thursday 11 July. More details nearer the time. 
The image is a sweet Lili of the valley digi. The stamped sentiment is Clearly Besotted.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

Allsorts 1/3 soft pastels
Addicted to stamps and more 2/3 anything goes
Creative moments 2/3 anything goes
A gem of a challenge 2/2 anything goes
Pixie's snippets playground #355
Crafter's Castle 2/3 anythng goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper challenge June

Thanks for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful as is the baby card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely baby card Jane...really pretty and such great detail. Also I enjoy sharing your garden, ours too is in full bloom though battered somewhat by our recent month of rain and more rain...nothing soothes the soul like sitting in the garden and enjoying nature. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful and fingers crossed for the sunflower!
    What a pretty card ..... that cute little clothes line! :)
    Have fun,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, such an adorable card! That image is so sweet and the moon die is perfect! I can see why this type of card would be a favorite in the Teahouse where your lovely cards are featured! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card :) I love the flowers at this time of year too. You have some beautiful varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really adorable card design, Jane! And your flowers are looking quite wonderful. I need to get some flower photos soon. After the kids fly out on Tuesday my blog will return to more normal posts. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card which I know will fly off the shelf at Dotties and your garden flowers are looking beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonderful Jane! You always come up trumps. And so perfect for a baby - LOTV sure had such good ideas.

    I make no promises but am feeling so much more mobile - and even took Dudley out for a three quarters of a mile walk today. Not a lot in the great scheme of things but it all is a little step forward. So - maybe one day I can come to the tea shop to meet you (if parking is OK) and, I have a darling (Royal Albert I think) teapot that I think the girls might like to have. But, no promises and little baby steps first! :)

    Hugs

    Di xxa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x