Wednesday 5 June 2019

Summer bedding colour

I  am back as promised to share my summer bedding photos. I bought the plants at the weekend and spent Sunday potting them up. It's always hard work but I know that I will get a whole season of delight so it is well worth it.
I bought 2 trays worth including dahlia, begonia, geraniums. It was a hot day so I worked in the shade of the sun brolly after my Hb and I had enjoyed an al fresco lunch in the garden. It reached 28c!
I have dahlia, geraniums, begonia
 nemesia, 2 tomato plants (gardeners delight variety of course) and lots more.
I also have a few fuchsia that have successfully overwintered so I used those too.
I managed to pot up 2 hanging baskets, 3 big pots and 2 small ones.




 A couple of close ups. I will get so much inspiration from these glorious colours. I gave everything a really good drink of water once they were in.


My card is not a floral one but a Father's Day card as 16th June is fast approaching. It is up for sale at Dotty's Teahouse, Carshalton High Street, SM5 2EP where my cards for all occasions are sold.
The image is a sweet vintage old Nicecrane one, sadly no longer trading. I stamped the sentiment and the scrabble pieces are also a download. The dies are by Cheery Lynn.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges.

Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes 
Crafty catz 3/3 anything goes
Love to craft 2/3 anything goes
Lil patch of crafting friends 2/3 anything goes
Cardz for guys 1/3 Father's day
Everybody art 1/3 vintage
Through the craft room door 1/3 anything goes
Unicorn challenge For the men/boys
Crafty card makers 1/3 masculine
Crafting by designs 1/3 anything goes


I went to RHS Wisley gardens with my dear crafting/blogging friend Brenda Brown on Monday and the colours there too were amazing. I will share some photos soon. We have finally had some welcome rain now, my poor garden was parched. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture onm your card, so cute, great design. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Men/Boys" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, I planted up mine on Sunday too, no need for watering here though as it has rained non stop for the past 24 hours!!!
    Love your sweet little card. :)
    Happy Wednesday my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been having all the glorious weather...not so here up North! I am sure you efforts will be well rewarded with a stunning display. Great Fathers Day card too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers you potted up, yes they will bring lots of enjoyment over the summer. Someone will love that card from Dotty's. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute dad card. Thanks for joining us for our summe challange at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Male Card - Love the tiles! thank you for joining us at LPCF - good luck. P.s. love you flowery garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Father's Day card. Love the adorable vintage image! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card. Thank your for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Fathers day card love the vintage image and the film strip with the tiles.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x
    Love all the flower pics and beautiful weather cold and wet here middle of Summer too!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab father's day card! Love the mix of film strips and scrabble letters ;o) Thank you so much for joining our "Masculine" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos of your garden! Love your card too with the film strip embellishment.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the image and card design. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pots will look glorious this summer. I love the sweet image you’ve used on your card, such a shema it’s no longer available. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x