Saturday 26 October 2019

Autumn in Carshalton

Until I wrote that blog title I had no idea anything really rhymed with autumn and now I know that where I live is the way to go!
Everywhere is looking and feeling very autumnal in Carshalton. The clocks go back tonight, the nights are drawing in and Halloween arrives on Thursday. It is also the Halloween special on Strictly come dancing tonight, one of my favourite shows of the year. 

Dotty's is also looking very autumnal with a fun Halloween display and I snapped this photo last week. She is even serving Halloween Afternoon teas which I hilarious and incredibly popular.


Even my cards have turned autumnal.
One card which proved very popular was this Halloween card which I made. It sold in a few hours. 
It was made using stamps by Visible Image, I love this Witch from their Oz collection.
Here is a closer image
The background is distress oxide sprays and the dies are by MB and Cheery Lynn. 
I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

Happy little stampers anything goes with dies
The house that stamps built anything goes
Die cuttin divas 1/3 fabulous fall
Through the craft room door 1/3 anything goes
Shopping our stash 1/3 Halloween
Simon says stamp Monday spooky
Creative artiste 1/3 anything goes
Moving along with the times 1/3 rich autumn colours
Sweet stampin 1/3 Halloween or black and orange
Allsorts 1/3 make your own background (no DPs)

Enjoy a wonderful weekend and you know where you will find me this evening...glued to the screen to see the amazing Halloween Strictly spectacular...it will be am-az-ing!!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments and support that you give me here.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

11 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous creation Jane! Love the window display and what a fab' place to sell your cards. Perfect I'd say! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sweet Stampin', so lovely to have you kick off the challenge for us with such style. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great background for your spooky image.
    Thanks for joining in with my make your own background challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful Autumnal card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmm Halloween tea...that sounds devine!!
    Love love love your card, that witch image is awesome, she reminds me of Elphaba from Wicked!
    Thanks for celebrating Halloween with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely creation, I understand why it sold so quickly. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!! love this super colorful and fun Halloween card, that little witch had been busy washing her attire, cat included, for a fun Fright Night.
    Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dotty's looks like a wonderful place to visit and the Halloween card you made is stunning! I can see why it sold so quickly, it looks amazing and the cat on the line made me smile too 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy and creative wishes, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jane,
    what wonderful creations for Autumn and Halloween.
    The colours and designs are very perfect for our challenge.
    No wonder that card sold out so quick.
    Fantastic background created with inks.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab and fun creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x