Wednesday 30 October 2019

Halloween Eve

Hello today is the eve of Halloween and I have my little Daisy staying with us until Saturday. Until Daisy was born I really had no interest in Halloween at all but since she and now Jack came on the scene I really find this a fun time. We used to dread the doorbell ringing on Halloween, now I wait with excitement ready with my box of sweets for the Trick or Treaters. Daisy will dress up tomorrow night and be my little helper answering the door.

For the last 5 years I have made little treats bags for my big kids and bought  a tiny gift for Daisy and now Jack as they don't really have sweets yet.

I have shared the tags I have made over the last few weeks on my blog so I thought I would show you the finished treats.
My big babies treat bags have these contents.

Daisy and Jack have books.
Our Jack's first word was "tractor" and there are all sorts of tractors and diggers in this wonderful book...he will love this.
I stamped some brown paper (I always do this, so cheap and simple)
using 2 of my Visible Image sets to make my own hand stamped Halloween gift wrap.
and once finished I wrapped the books, adding the tags I had made.

Daisy's
 and Jack's
and here they are with my son's treat bag.
I would like to enter my hand stamped gift wrap into the following challenges;

Moving along with the time 3/3 rich autumn colours
CRAFT 2/3 Halloween/thanksgiving/firework night my paper and tags are for my Halloween treats!
Simon says stamp Wednesday fall/autumn colours
The house that stamps built anything goes
Through the craft room door 1/3 anything goes
Allsorts 3/3 make your own background, no DPs
Shopping our stash 2/3 Halloween
Sweet stampin 2/3 Halloween or black and orange
Addicted to stamps and more 1/3 Halloween photo prompt
Try it on Tuesday 1/3 colours of autumn

Before I close I just wanted to share the last page from this book.

This really is my little Jack down to a tee but he sleeps with his trucks on his bed 😂

Back soon,

Happy Halloween for tomorrow, have fun!

Bye for now,

Jane x


13 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous post

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and some really fabulous tags and wrapping paper. Thank you for joining our 'Create your own background' at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lucky kids and grandkids you have to get such beautifully decorated gifts and cards!!

    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *H*A*L*L*O*W*E*E*N*!*
    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Halloween creations, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make your won background' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Halloween treats and brilliant wrapping paper. :)
    Awe have a fun night with your little helper!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done! Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful post with so many fun things to see, Jane! Your graphics are darling, and the goodies look yummy! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again.

    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I am LOVING your fabulous Halloween treats and the lovely books! I'm well jel' about the percy pigs, they were my kiddies favourite sweets when we lived in London (and still are thanks to some kind friends who send them over occasionally!) The Halloween make over on those sweets is so fun! Fabulous stamping on your paper and wonderful wrap. Just all together brilliant! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Halloween/Orange&Black challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Halloween projects!
    Fab idea for the brown paper!!
    Thanks so much for celebrating HALLOWEEN with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tags and wrapping paper too

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that you have made your own gift wrap - great idea and a good way to make more use of our products.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see your participation again next week?
    Kind wishes, Winnie TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x