Tuesday 1 October 2019

The STAMPlorations challenges are back today

Hello. Today is very exciting as the challenges over at STAMPlorations re start today after the summer break.  Shery has had a little rejig and there are now 3 challenges. I am delighted to be a design team member for the new Theme and photo prompt challenge.
For our first October challenge this is our theme and photo prompt.
There are not many rules; You must show some stamping on your project. Your 3 colours cannot include any black or white you use.
 You don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps to enter but of course we love it if you do! You can link up to 6 times with new blog posts and you need to include the challenge graphic in your post. You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won: $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 to the runner up picked by a DT member; plus a $5 gift certificate each to three randomly drawn players


This is the link to the challenge with all the info you need.

I like the challenge of working with the theme and prompt and this is what I got up to. The 3 colours I chose were green, yellow and reds (although as you will notice stamped on black card they do look slightly different).
I stamped on black card using
Trendy leaves 2
 mustard seed, picked raspberry and twisted citron oxide inks which I then clear embossed.
I then make a cup cake using Cupcake builder #2
I used a sentiment from party time
I  put my design together and came up with this card;
with a couple of close ups;


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Crafting by design 3/3 anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Crafty sentiments 3/3 anything goes
The house the stamps built 3/3 anything goes
Sweet stampers 3/3 use a sentiment
Crafty catz 2/3 anything goes

Remember if you would like to buy these stamps or any products on the website just enter my code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout to get 20% off on top of any current discount being offered.This is a direct link to the web site

It would be great to see you joining in with the fun and perhaps you might even be one of the winner.  You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won; $15 gift certificate to the winner and $10 for the runner up, chosen by a DT member. There are also $5 gift certificates given to each of 3 randomly drawn players. Once again this is the link to the challenge with all the info you need.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x


6 comments:

  1. A perfect card for an autumnal birthday!! :)
    Happy Tuesday my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the effect in your frosting, and really like your bokeh effect in your last post. Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still debating if I should have the Trendy leaves 2... I have the Trendy Leaves 1 but 2 has matching dies! A great combination of the theme and photo prompt Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone would love to receive that gorgeous card, my friend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That leafy background is just lovely - congrats on your DT post for the new Stamplorations teams.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That frosted cherry on top is perfection. The bright leaves agains the black background are gorgeous but for me the favourite has to be that yummy cupcake (but then again I am a sugar-o-holic :) great take on the photo and theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x