Saturday 5 October 2019

Crows and conkers

Following on from my 2019 conker treasure hunt post I thought I would share some more of my crafting inspiration from that day. If you missed that post you can find it here

As well as the conker treasure hunt we also went to see my family of Dino ducks (Egyptian geese) who I have fed and followed since they hatched earlier this year.

You may remember that I also made some backgrounds for some artist trading coins.
On Monday I used them to make some dino duck inspired coins. I used my lovely new Lavinia crows and made these. I would like to give a heads up that Country View Crafts (who I design for) are now an official stockist of Lavinia stamps. They always offer completely FREE UK POSTAGE with no minimum spend! The crow stamp set I used for my coins are available here

I made 6, 3 for my group swap 2 for Daisy and 1 for me. I posted Daisy's to her and she should be receiving them today. 
A couple of close ups (these are 2 1/2" in diameter).

I would like to enter my coins into the following challenges;

Addicted to stamps and more anything goes
Crafting by Design 2/3  anything goes
Fab n Funky 2/3 autumn colours
Creative Inspirations 2/3 masculine or fall/autumn
The house that stamps built 2/3 circles
Through the craft room door 2/3 anything goes
Crafter's Castle 1/3 anything goes/fall
Crafty Calander 1/3 anything goes/fall
A vintage journey Inky wings
Craft Stamper take it make it 1/3 anything goes

We did lots of crafting last weekend and I am delighted to say that Jack loves to be involved sometimes too,
when you can drag him away from his beloved trains...this is a bit blurry but shows him looking at his aeroplane ATC badge I made him!
Today I visited the dinos and did some crafting..but I had no little buddies to do it with this time..
we will be seeing them again next weekend so not long to wait.

Thanks for popping by and have a lovely weekend. We are huge Strictly fans and can't wait to see the Movie night show tonight on TV, it is always such a spectacle.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Jane, you have created some beautiful coins and I love the crows. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe little Jack and his aeroplane badge .... bless! Happy post for Daisy then today!! :)
    Those crows look like characters, don't they!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see Jack is following in his sister's footsteps to learn crafting from his grandma, too. You're a good grandma! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane x It's lovely to have you hop on board with us at A Vintage Journey for our Inky Wings challenge x Your ATC's are amazing and I love the background and spiders web along with the Lavinia Crow stamp x

    Best Wishes
    Annie CG x

    ReplyDelete
  5. More of that wonderful earthy background on these ATC's and I love the crows! Thanks for playing along in the "Use Circles" challenge over on THTSB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little coins are fabulous!! I love the addition of the web die cuts; they really add so much! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this project! Colors and design are perfect ans gorgeous! Thanks for playing wit A Vintage journey! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love these ATCoins - great variations on a theme, and they look so good individually and as a set. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey. Looks like you've been having lots of fun with your "little buddies"!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x