Wednesday 3 October 2018

Bulb planting 2018

I have taken advantage of the lovely weather to pot up some spring flowering bulbs.


 As most of my pots are still flowering well I just did one big one for now and a couple of small.
I still have these in flower


 I hope to plant some more bulbs later in the month. I also bought some lovely winter flowering violas to pop on top.


 With enough left over for a hanging basket.
These will give me a little colour in my garden until my bulbs wake up in the spring.

My card today is a autumnal new baby card for Dotty's. The little bunny image is a Lili of the Valley simply print, I love the bunny in the acorn cup...just right for autumn and new babies are like my bulbs getting ready to start their journey to flowers next spring.

The stamped sentiment is Simply Besotted and the dies are a mix of Tim Holz and the Works. The backing paper is ancient from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Pixie's snippets playground #336
Crafty sentiments 1/3 anything goes
Dragonfly dreams 1/3 autumnal colours
Love to craft 1/3 anything goes
Mix it up 1/3 anything goes
The ribbon girl 1/3 anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper 1/3 anything goes
The crafty addicts 1/3  anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.

I am back on Friday with my Design team for STAMPlorations theme and sketch team. We are back in action after the long summer break with some lovely autumnal makes to share.

Bye for now,

Jane x






12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane...such a good idea to use this image for anew baby. My bulbs are planted too ready for what I hope is a spring next year..missed it this year we seemed to go straight from winter to summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little violas and pansies ... thank goodness they are there to see us through the winter and until the bulbs appear.
    I do love that cute little bunny!! :)
    Enjoy the rest fo your week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card Jane! My eyes popped out of my head when I saw the Begonia Boliviensis of yours in white! We have the orange and I didn't know they came in other colors, which sent me on a google search and now I know they come in orange, white, yellow, pink and other colors. I'm so excited! I want to find some of the other colors for next year. Wish me luck!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, perfect sentiment as I am going to be a first time auntie in January, thank you for creating this. https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jane and gorgeous colours. Well done on making a start on your pots, I must get a wriggle on with mine too soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh help - a long comment I left seems to have disappeared! I was saying I love your flowers and of course the LOTV baby card is so cute!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card - the bunny is so whimsical! Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for October!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card and thanks for sharing your garden! To be honest, I just leave my bulbs in and get a surprise when they pop up the following year :-) Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and beautiful flowers too! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jane, this is a gorgeous card. Love the soft colours. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x