Monday 15 October 2018

More halloween tag inspiration

Good morning, it's my time for my Monday make for Visible Image and we are halfway through the month and our October challenge theme of autumnal colours. Remember you could win a £40 coupon if you join us. Details are at the end of this post.

There is so much autumnal inspiration around us. I took these lovely photos on Thursday at Chartwell. Just look at the colours of the leaves.


and the leaves are starting to fall too.
I have another of my Halloween tags to share today, this time using the brilliant Glimmer of light stamp set.
 I stamped and coloured the moths and fussy cut them out
I stamped one set of large wings onto acetate and used these to glitter up (you can see this in my final design)
 I blended some distress inks onto my tag adding some water flicks
 Then I used the
dark hearts  stencil

to add some more black ink.
The sentiment was stamped in gold ink.
I stamped the smallest moths onto the tag and then layered over some die cut spider webs.

I added glossy accents to the light bulb and the medium moths.
Then I put my design together.

Here is my finished tag.

with some close ups


and one final shot
I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges;

That's Crafty 2/3 spookiliscious
Craft stamper take it make it 1/3 anything goes
Pixie's snippets playground #337
The Artistic stamper 2/3 inktober
Stamping sensations 1/3 shades of autumn
Penny black and more 1/3 autumn splendour
Creative Inspirations 1/3 autumn glow
Sweet stampin 1/3 Halloween
Not just cards anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything but a card

All the Visible Image links are here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. There is a monthly challenge for you to share your creations made with Visible Image stamps. One randomly chosen winner each month wins a £40 coupon to spend on the website. The theme for October is "colours of autumn".

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; where you can find all the latest information and news including giveaways...open world wide.


And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be found. There is a 50% off sentiments sale at the moment and also a fab deal for Zodiac stamp sets, but be quick, it won't last long. 

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the wonderful autumn colours surrounding us at the moment.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

15 comments:

  1. Jane I can't even describe enough to you how much I love this tag, it has all the elements that I just adore!!, from your fabulous moody colours, the stencilling, and those wonderful moths.... oooohhhhh love love love. I adore your work. Thank you so much for sharing in the artistic stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous autumn leaf photos Jane.
    And I love your little moths!! :)
    happy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, so much detail and texture too. Great photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Autumnal creation Jane, many thanks for joining our 'Autumn' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspirational photos for our Autumnal challenge and a great tag for Halloween Jane. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great looking tag! I love the moths especially the big one with the glitter wings. The background is perfect design to make the moths shine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jane, this is absolutely fabulous! Love the design and beautiful layers. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your autumnal colours for your tag Jane! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb creation. Love all the elements on here. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jane, this is fabulous! And the sentiment is especially pertinent. Love your photos as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous design that brings those fabulous visual elements together, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb tag Jane, I just love your in depth pictorials.
    Thank you for taking the time to join us at That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Halloween tag. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tag! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More Challenge!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep writing comments then they disappear suddenly half way through, so sorry if you're getting multiple half written bits! Love Chartwell, it was a go to for a while with some of my friend for walks and lunch. Fabulous tag, love the details, always looks like so much work and skill involved. You are clever. Bxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x