Monday 22 October 2018

Christmas baubles, a gorgeous new stamp release for STAMPlorations

Good afternoon. This is my 2nd post today, if you are looking for my Monday design team inspiration for Visible Image you will find it here.

I am delighted to be showcasing a brand new Christmas stamp release for STAMPlorations. This delightful new set is called Christmas baubles

Myself, Julie and Deepti from the Design Team are part of a little mini hop where you could win this  brilliant set. You just need to visit our blogs and leave a comment. It's as easy as that! All the details are here via this link.  Commenting closes on 31 October and the winner will be announced in the October winners post on 10 November.

I had such fun with these stamps. For my first card I made a background stamping the stars in gold ink onto red card.
I stamped and embossed the baubles onto acetate which I had coloured with alcohol inks 
and fussy cut them out.
I then made another alcohol ink striped background, stamped and mounted the sentiment and made up my design.

Here it is.
For my 2nd card I made a distress ink background and stamped the holly leaves in red ink.
This time I stamped and embossed the baubles in gold before fussy cutting them out.
I stamped and matted up the sentiment before putting my design together,
Here is No 2.
Which card do you prefer? I love how 1 set of stamps can look so different in 2 designs.

Remember to leave a comment here and also stop by the main blog via this link. You might be a lucky winner. If you can't wait that long then you can purchase this set now here . There is 10% discount on this set until 31 October.  PLUS if you use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout you can save ANOTHER 20%. Wow now that is a really great deal........here is the direct link again.

Remember that you can get 20% off everything over at the main STAMPlorations website here at any time just by using my DT code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout.

Good luck and thanks so much for stopping by today.

I would also like to very warmly welcome my newest followers, thanks so much for joining me on my creative journey.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

21 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Bet they glimmer and gleam just like real baubles do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and super lovely work here Jane - TFS and for this lovely hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just hopped from Halloween in one post to Christmas in the next! :)
    I love Mr Skeleton in your previous post and your baubles in this one are so lovely and very vintage.
    Have a lovely week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are just gorgeous. Your backgrounds are
    are amazing. This is such a pretty set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous, what a fabulous set of stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those gold and black ornaments! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold on red and the the acetate baubles. Fab cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. The acetate baubles are brilliant! You gave me an idea to make some so that they could be removed and used as tree ornaments. I also love all the texture on the card from the stamped background, the handmade striped paper, to the colorful baubles. Great job on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty and creative. I like the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What unique & beautiful cards! I especially love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing how you made these pretty cards - very creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful backgrounds on these pretty cards, especially the starry one! Love the Christmas Baubles set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Christmas card, you're such a good designer! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous and festive cards!!! Love them!!! my fav is your second one! great colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them both! The cool acetate baubles are wonderful and I adore the inky background for the second. If you made me choose, and it's difficult! It would be the second one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool and beautiful cards! Love your backgrounds - creative techniques. The gray ornaments are stunning on your distressed background and gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cards and the techniques that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your backgrounds! And the coloring and embossing is just FAB

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing backgrounds and I like your cards very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x