Wednesday 27 March 2019

Pots of flowers


My magnolia in my garden is bursting with pink blooms. It is the only tree I have room for..I love it despite the fact that the blooms are short lived.
Billy and I were able to enjoy lunch in the garden on Monday.

He loves rolling around on the patio..and getting very gritty!
My hard work planting up my pots in the garden with spring bulbs last autumn has paid off and the daffs are gorgeous. 
The winter violas are still hanging on too
and look what I spied...

Yes.....my tulips are pushing up and should be in bloom very soon. 

I love this time of the year, the birds are singing, the bees start buzzing and you can almost hear the flowers growing.

I have been taking down some last Mother's day cards to Dotty's as it is Mother's day here in the UK on Sunday. My card today is one of them.
The image is my old Nicecrane digi, the stamped sentiment is Clearly Besotted. The dies are Cheery Lynn, Marianne and Memory Box.
It is for sale at Dotty's Teahouse, Carshalton, SM5 2AE

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

 Creative fingers 2/3 anything goes
Creative moments 2/3 anything goes
Crafty catz 2/3 make it square
Crafty friends 2/3 spring colours
Addicted to stamps 2/3 spring
Lil patch of crafting friends 2/3 anything goes
Die cut divas 1/3 fave colour combination mine is blues/greens
Crafty sentiments 1/3 anything goes
Happy little stampers anything goes with dies

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me. I hope you are able to start enjoying your own gardens too.  I would also like to extend a very warm welcome to my newest followers. Thanks for joining me on my creative journey. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. Your Magnolia is gorgeous. My little one I bought at Wisley has some leaf shoots I think but it's too small for flowers yet - can't wait. Great card for Mother's Day. Happy Wednesday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image and layout, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers, gorgeous kitty and a gorgeous card!

    Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! :)
    Your pots look so pretty Jane and I really need a magnolia in my life!!
    Hi gorgeous is that Billy boy!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Magnolia is awesome.. and they are pretty in bloom and then after with their glossy leaves. I look forward to seeing your tulips in bloom. LOVE the vintage image in your card.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, lovely pics of your spring garden, our bulbs should be well and truly finished but a few are still persisting into Autumn. A fabulous card for Mother's Day. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vintage mothers day card...adorable!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! I wish it looked like spring in Nova Scotia. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again. Enjoy looking at your lovely photographs x
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cat, beautiful flowers and gorgeous card! Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x