Friday 29 March 2019

Springtime at the seaside

Last weekend my Son in law arranged a surprise birthday lunch for my daughter. They live at the seaside.  It was the most glorious day...the first sunny day we had enjoyed for a while. We sat in the small private dining room of a local pub,
 looking out to the Isle of Wight.
 There were even people enjoying lunch outside. 
The walk back to their house was so delightful, the sea was literally glimmering in the late afternoon sunshine.


We even stopped for an ice cream....my daughter really enjoyed her birthday surprise lunch.
My card today is quite a patriotic birthday card.
The stamped sentiment is Lili of the Valley
The dies are a mix of Sizzix, Spellbinders and Memory Box. The paper is ancient from my stash. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

 Creative fingers 3/3 anything goes
Creative moments 3/3 anything goes
Crafty friends 3/3 spring colours
Addicted to stamps 3/3 spring
Lil patch of crafting friends 3/3 anything goes
Die cut divas 2/3 fave colour combination one of mine is red white and blue
Crafty sentiments 2/3 anything goes
Happy little stampers 2/3 anything goes with dies
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me. Have a lovely weekend and hopefully we will get some good weather too. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day to enjoy lunch with the family at the seaside celebrating Millie’s birthday, the sea looks gorgeous. So does yours fabulous card dressed in those reds and blues and I love the quote you added. Have another great weekend my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks you really have gorgeous day with your family. And so is you fab card. Love the sentiment and dies you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to your daughter and what a thoughtful SIL you have! I'm glad you had such good weather for her celebration! Love the card. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card did you make. The sentiment is a real eyecatcher.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful day to spend with your beautiful daughter. I wish I could still see my mom since we used to do things like this. I love your card with the patriotic colours. I know she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images, your daughter lives in such a pretty place, glad you all enjoyed her birthday!
    Just love the red, white and blue card. :)
    happy weekend lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The die makes this sentiment the perfect focal point. Love that glittery bottle!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! The glitter paper really makes it look like bubbly champagne.
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x