Monday 22 June 2020

Dragonfly days with Visible Image

Happy summer! Yes we have enjoyed our longest day too and the long summers days loom ahead. I live very near the River Wandle as it winds its way back up to London and I delight in my walks along it.
As I walked along yesterday I saw a flash of colour in the undergrowth
I only had my phone with me (very unusal for me!) but I managed to snap a very summery visitor, a shimmery dragonfly.



This leads in perfectly to my fortnightly design team post today for Visible Image and I am sharing another sample I made using the brand new stamp release which can be pre ordered now here. The release  date is just a week away now on 26th June.
I made a summery card using the lovely dragonfly from the 
I decided to get out my alcohol inks and made a summery background

I cut it down for a 7X5" card
I stamped all the images onto acetate which I had also added alcohol ink to (I will use the butterflies for another project). 
I also gold embossed some of them (sorry no photos!) I decided to use just the wings of the gold embossed acetate dragonfly and gold embossed another on some inky mop up card. I used the 2 together to make a really statement dragonfly.
This was just right for my alcohol ink background.
I also decided to use one of the fab sentiments from the new
Equality, hope and Love stamp set
Here is my finished card.
with some close ups


and one last shot

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Simon says stamp Monday Sprays and splashes
A bit more time to craft 3/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door anything goes
crafty sentiments 2/3 anything goes
Crafty catz 1/3 anything goes
As you like it 1/3 digi or rubber mine is rubber (or clear in this case) every single time! You cannot stamp on acetate or indeed anything with digits. They limit my creativity.
Cute card Thursday 1/3 summer
Simon says stamp Wednesday summer fun

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

I have LOTS more samples to share over the coming weeks and do keep an eye out on social media where mine and my teamies samples are being shared.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

7 comments:

  1. Your background looks absolutely stunning! Great dragonfly too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what a pretty card ... gorgeous little dragonfly too, I love to see them flit about!!
    Enjoy your week my friend and that sunshine which seems to be missing us out!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, it reminds me of the psychedelic light shows of the 60s and 70s. Pretty photos of the creek. What does it do when it gets to London? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning I adore it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing card, Jane. Beautiful background and dragonfly. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, gorgeous stamping and colours

    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x