Sunday 14 June 2020

New daffodils from Visible Image

Hi friends, have you seen there is a brand new Visible Image stamp release? It is available for pre order now and is being released on 26th June. I got my hands on the stamps on Friday to make some samples and I have been blown away by how gorgeous they are. There are 6 new A6 sets and every one is fab. I am popping in today as I just had to share my first sample as it features my favoruite flower, the daffodil.
It is one of 3 lovely flowers in the new 
 
I used it with a fab existing background stamps called
Fibonacci
I decided to make myself a canvas to hang in my studio and wanted a very organic/vintage feel.

This is what I got up to.
I took some corrugated card and ripped it back and also found an old Dusty Attic chipboard frame in my stash which I won many moons ago. 
I used distress paints on the chipboard
and finished off with gold Stickles which you will see at the end. 
 I also die cut some hessian to add a focal frame underneath
 I coloured the cardboard with distress paints and added highlights with Tarnished Brass distress paint.

Out came my trusty  "A tale of two cities" book for some book page flowers and I used an inky off cut for the leaves and the centres of the daffodils.
I also added Glossy Accents to the trumpet of the flower head.

Here is my finished canvas, the words which come in this set work so well with the images too.  Daffodils are indeed such beautiful yet delicate flowers.
 Some close ups


and one last shot.
I would like to enter my canvas into the following challenges;

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

I have LOTS more samples to share over the coming weeks and do keep an eye out on social media where mine and my teamies samples are being shared.

Remember release date is NEXT Monday, when they will be available in your local stockist.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

13 comments:

  1. Awe what a lovely little canvas Jane, I see you getting lots of use from that lovely stamp! :)
    Happy new week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out fabulous! It will look nice on the wall. I hope you are staying safe and well. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning canvas you have crated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing canvas, I love your design.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the layers and textured goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW absolutely stunning, I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work Jane! It really sings to me of Spring. Such a beautiful colour combination as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Jane!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge where it's all about favorite stamps!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely to have you hop on board with us at AVJ Jane x I love the beautiful card you have created using the hessian and chipboard, together with the daffodil stamp. The techiques have provided a real rustic feel to the card frame.
    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fab run through, love the corrugated card, must try that one. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards with something so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fantastic use of those stamps Jane! Love how your card is so dimensional, a real beauty! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous mixed media canvas, love the corrugated cardboard and colors :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
    DT Tindaloo ~ I have a sweet Blogcandy if you wanna join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x