Wednesday 17 June 2020

Walking in the summer fields with a "Country View"

Hello I am back with my 2nd DT post for Country View Challenges where our theme for June is Summer fields.
I am missing the country walks we usually take with my daughter and her family. Over the years I have so many fond memories and I just hope it is not too long until we can be together. This was one of our walks we took last year, the fields surrounding these trees were so beautiful. 
 My grandchildren are just too small to understand or even want to socially distance and they live far too far away to just "pop in" and see for 10 minutes. But I still know how precious life is however long we have to wait to meet up. 
I decided to create my own "Country View" using alcohol inks for the background. Susan sells lots of colours and accessories on the website here  I used Yupo paper available here.

I then used the lovely background stamps from the Visible Image Life is beautiful set
I die cut my old Tim Holtz wallflowers
 which I coloured up with distress inks and then gave a spritz of water.
 I also stamped the words from the Visible Image Life is beautiful set and cut them out.
I then put my design together;
and a couple of close ups


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Creative fingers 3/3 anything goes
Simon says stamp Monday Sprays and splashes
A bit more time to craft 2/3 anything goes
Through the craft room door anything goes
crafty sentiments 1/3 anything goes

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our June "summer fields" challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that UK postage and packing from CVC is free on all orders over £7.50! Once again all the details for the June challenge can be found here;

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Back soon

Bye for now

Jane x

7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Jane, I love your alcohol ink background! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely abstract field Jane! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jane .... I really hope it won't be too long until you see those kiddies again!!
    Enjoy the rest of your week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're able to have your beloved grandchildren with you again soon. We have our 2 grandsons here for several days and I'm so enjoying them. Lovely card. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I like the sparkles of the sequins in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome alcohol ink background and lovely decorated with the flowers ~ so bright n happy! :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
    DT Tindaloo ~ I have a sweet Blogcandy if you wanna join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x