Monday 1 June 2020

Summer fields for Country View Challenges

Hello and welcome to our 6th challenge of the year from Country View. How the months have raced by. For June we would like to see your "Summer field" inspired projects. The details and my teamies projects for more inspiration can be found here;

During Lockdown our verges have not been trimmed although our parks have been kept pristine so I am not complaining. The weather for the last 10 weeks has been just amazing and I have so enjoyed being out in my garden and the local area. The interesting thing with our street's grass verges is that they have become miniature summer fields to me and inspired my make today.
 One of the very pretty plants to see ,and yes I know it's classed as a weed, are the dandelion heads.

 My little granddaughter loves to blow these.
 and of course my sweet granddaughter is called Daisy.
So much beauty in my grass verge summer fields.
 I remembered that I have a couple of Lavinia dandelion stamps in my stash so I chose a couple to make my card with. Susan does not have my exact one but she does have this one plus lots of lovely Lavinia designs on the website here. 

For some extra fairy magic I decided to ink up the fabulous dragonflies from the Live in the moment Visible image set. 
I made my background with distress spray stains which Susan sells here
I stamped my fairy and the dandelions
 and then added the dragonflies. I also stamped some of the dragonflies onto card and added glossy accents to their wings. Once dry I cut them out.
Here is my finished card.
and a couple of close ups

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Lavinia world Anything goes
Lil patch of crafting friends 3/3 anything goes
C.R.A.F.T 2/3 decoupage/3D I have made my dragonfly 3d
Addicted to stamps and more 2/3 anything goes
Creative moments 2/3 anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Try it on Tuesday 2/3 cut it out my dragonfly is cut out
We love to create 1/3 Anything goes mixed media
Allsorts 1/3 magical worlds

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our June "summer fields" challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Remember that UK postage and packing from CVC is free on all orders over £7.50! Once again all the details for the June challenge can be found here;

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Keep staying safe,

Back soon

Bye for now

Jane x

20 comments:

  1. You can find magic anywhere if you look hard enough.I love your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card although I am not overly keen on Lavinia.. and I have to say I don't own a single one !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and lovely colours as well, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Magical Worlds' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    One of our paddocks was like a sea of 'clocks' a couple of weeks ago and then gave way to buttercups (not something that should have escaped the weed killer but very pretty).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dandelion heads too, except in my garden... You've created a lovely scene with this combination of stamps, Jane! Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really gorgeous background with super colours and some really lovely images. Thank you for joining our 'Magical World' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jane, I love these dragonflies. Have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty little card, love the little dragonfly .... its amazing what will come up when the grass doesn't get cut!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and creative, Jane! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous background! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Jane. I love these stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card, I absolutely love your background. It's fun seeing your inspiration. Take good card and thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, Jane!!! I love the background with the Distress sprays and the glossy accents on the wings of the dragonfly!!! Happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like this card. The fairies and dandilions are perfect for summer. And for the latest challenge at Try It On Tuesday too. Thanks for joining us. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning and wonderful card Jane!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  18. Truly beautiful Jane! Love this little scene! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh so beautiful Jane - love it! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaaaw! How beautiful, Jane! Wonderful fairyland scene!
    Have a wonderful June!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x