Monday 8 June 2020

My garden of tranquility

Hello! Another Monday has rolled around and it is time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image.
My garden has been even more important to me this year and the recent landscaping has been a godsend. I have spent many mindful hours outside nurturing my plants and everything is looking so summery now that my summer bedding pots have come into flower.






My beans are growing well
and my tomatoes are flowering. 
So all these provided my inspiration for my project today, a set of 5 artist trading cards.
Artist trading cards measure 3 1/2 X 2 1/2" and I make them to swap with my crafty friends and my little granddaughter. 
I called this set my "Garden of tranquility"
I used 2 stamp sets;
Random art of kindness
and the daisy flower from
Break free
This is what I got up to;
I used oxide ink to stamp the background using one of the flowers and archival ink for the "stem" from the Random art of kindness  set.

I stamped the daisy from Break free onto some left over alcohol ink yupo and distress inky mop up card and cut them out.
I stamped the "rose" flower from  Random art of kindness onto different scraps of inky card and chose the 3 I liked best and cut them out.
I added a little accent of gold stickles to each flower

and I stamped the small words from   Random art of kindness onto kraft card and cut them into little plant markers.

Here they are finished
with a couple of close ups


 and one last shot.
I would like to enter my ATCs into the following challenges;

Love to craft 1/3 anything goes
Creative artiste 1/3 anything goes
Crafty Catz 1/3 anything goes
More mixed media 1/3 anything goes
Time out 1/3 inspired by a quote I was inspired by the "gardeners!"
Crafter's castle 1/3 anything goes
Crafty calendar 1/3 flowers
A vintage journey rustic charm
Penny black and more 1/3 Favourite stamps

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots of the samples we have been making with the new release in the flesh!

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

And one last heads up, there is a new stamp and stencils release on 26th June.  They are just AWESOME. I can't wait to share some samples, do keep an eye out on social media where they are being shared. Pre orders start THIS Friday, 12th June.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Back soon,

Stay safe and stay creative,

Bye for now,

Jane x

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant creations Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful set of cards, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of ATCs - your stamps are gorgeous! A perfect entry for our challenge at Crafty Calendar this month- thanks for playing along!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is looking beautiful Jane, wonderful flowers ... and well done on those beans, the slugs and snails ate all of mine that did manage to germinate!
    Love your little cards, the colours are beautiful!
    happy new week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are brilliant, love the colours so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness me your gardens down south are ahead of ours Jane, mind you we were still having the odd frost last week so too early to chance things like Petunia's.

    A super collection ATC's, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so many lovely photos.
    A great collection of ATCs Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fatastic look at your garden of tranquility, wow, amazing photos, each such a beauty, as are your ATCs!! Thanks so much for adding them to our challenge over at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, artsy projects. I love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful collection of gorgeous cards!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW your ATCs are fantastic and your garden with the wonderful flowers is beautiful.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Crafters Castle Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, both your garden flowers and ATC flowers look stunning! Those stamps and colours look amazing with the happy colours and sparkle of gold - beautiful šŸ˜€. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste and also at A Vintage Journey! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute little ATCs. Great design and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous ATCs ! Love the way you have used those fabulous stamps to construct your summer flowers. Thank you for joining us over at A Vintage Journey X Toni

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a delightful set of ATC's Jane - love the stamps you used for your pretty blooms! thanks for sharing with us at AVJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x