Friday 7 December 2018

Christmas words

Hello, it's time for a brand new theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations. For our December challenge the theme is
 and here is the fun sketch

 In brief you need to use stamping on your projects. You don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps to enter but of course we love it if you do! You can link up 6 times with new blog posts and you need to add our logo to your post. You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours. There are some fab prizes to be won too!

Today I am sharing my first card to hopefully give you some inspiration to join us. I have chosen to use both the theme and sketch.
I used the brilliant festive baubles set, which I think is the best baubles stamp set in the crafting market. I absolutely love it.

I stamped the holly stamp randomly onto red card.
For the sketch I used some festive ribbon to create the swirl.
For the Big words I used the fab let it snow CUTplorations die


I also stamped and gold embossed one of the baubles onto black card and fussy cut it out.
I then put my design together. Here is my finished card;

with a close up

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Fussy and fancy 3/3 Winter/Christmas
Love to Create 2/3 anything mixed media
Crafty Calendar 3/3 It's Christmas time
Ribbon girl 3/3 anything goes
Card Mania 2/5 Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas anything goes
ABC Christmas 1/3 favourite things mine just has to be snow.... I wonder if it will?
Anything goes 1/3 crafty catz
Crimbo crackers 1/3 anything goes
Winter wonderland 1/3 anything goes

You can see some more inspiration from my teamies here. We'd love to see you join us. You still have 2 more weeks to enter.

Remember that you can also get 20% off all the products on the website if you use my code STAMPGIRLJANE ......now there's an offer your can't refuse.

Have a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x

17 comments:

  1. I love this interpretation of the sketch. I never would have thought to use ribbon. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon is indeed a very clever idea! Love the simple colour scheme too, more resting than the usual red & green! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a dramatic card, it's a beauty! Have a lovely weekend.
    *********************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    *********************************************
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour combo and the way you used the ribbon, great card, thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the bow too. Seems like such a simple thing to add, but it adds so much. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always ... just like the one that has arrived here, thank you so much my dear.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous regal card in beautiful colours my friend. I hope you’re having a great weekend, I did my first Christmas bake yesterday but still haven’t decorated, we’ve both had a horrible cough and cold. Thank you so much for my wonderful card, it’s just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane this is so very beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the colour combination. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jane, you have rocked this sketch! Total awesomeness! Jerrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful with the rich golden highlights and beautiful red backdrop! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope to see more of your inspiring creations in the future. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ribbon looks amazing, how very creative!! Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/ Thank you for joining into the fun over at the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and good luck, love what you made xxx HUgs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful creation and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x