Thursday 3 January 2019

A little colour in January

I am still being delighted by a little colour from the plucky little violas in my ports in the garden.
I deadhead them regularly and they just keep blooming and blooming. 

 I also spied that my bulbs, planted in the autumn, are pushing up. 
We are promised a bit of a cold blast of weather for the next week but I am sure that my bulbs will keep snug.
I also have a little ray of sunshine in the house...my darling Daisy has come to stay for a few days.
We have been crafting, especially die cutting which she finds really fascinating.  I have lots of new crafting bits to show her too. Santa was kind to Nanna, so perhaps I must have been good after all 😃

I have been also making some stock for Dotty's and today's card challenge entry is a very cheery and colourful one.

This is a simply print digi image from Lili of the Valley. The stamped sentiment tag is also LOTV. I have used my Tim Holtz swirling stars die on the background...I think this is my favourite ever die!
It is for sale at Dotty's Tea House, Carshalton High Street, Surrey, SM5 2AE

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Mix it up 1/5 anything goes
Love to craft 1/5 anything goes
Dies R us 1/3 anything goes with dies in the store mine is the Memory Box stitched rectangle I used to die cut the image.
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper January

Must dash, my little ray of sunshine is calling.

Thanks for stopping by,

Back tomorrow with my first STAMPlorations inspiration for 2019

Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. Awe what a sweet little card!!
    Have fun with your little crafty helper!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and image on this card Jane. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge'. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy card for Dotty's.. and I'm glad for you to get to have darling Daisy Jane with you for a few days. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Happy New Year!
    PS. Love your violas too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and image! Love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x